8.8.11

sol y sombra









And we'll sleep in our clothes In the desert back by the highway 
We'll remember everything we've done And we'll dance
And we danced all night, and we'll hold eachother close Til' the morning light. 
Come on home with me and it'll be alright 
Come and hold my hand so tight. 
Little darlin' you seem so small. 
From the hill we can see the sighns. 
Firmly mounting to the castle wall. 
And we danced all night and we held eachother tight, til the morning light. 
We danced all night and we held eachother tight, til the morning light.


Summer camp. round the moon 







Pesadillas mejicanas para las noches de verano. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Brigitte je suis fan! elles sont magnifiques tes photos
    and I'm really happy u like summer camp 2... I knew I wasn't the only one but couldn't find anyone around me who would like them 2!
    vive le pape ^^

    ResponderEliminar